Wildcat Digital exists to help businesses punch above their weight online with bespoke SEO, PPC and Paid Social campaigns. So, we’re excited to say that we have made it through to the final stages of the Northern Digital Awards for the second year running. This year we have been shortlisted for:
- Best Low Budget Campaign – Wildcat Digital & Flagmakers – Royal Performance on a Budget
- Best Integrated Campaign – Wildcat Digital and Your Sexual Health – Testing The Limits of Digital Performance
Being shortlisted for awards year on year is fantastic recognition for the results that we have achieved for clients. This is especially true of Your Sexual Health (Best Integrated Campaign). We’re seeing continued success for this client, both day-to-day on their campaign and with award recognition. At the 2023 Northern Digital Awards we won Best Health and Beauty Campaign with Your Sexual Health and, more recently, we have been shortlisted for another two awards with Your Sexual Health at the 2023 Prolific North Awards.
Founder and Managing Director, Will Hitchmough said: “I founded Wildcat Digital to be an award-winning agency, so being shortlisted for campaigns year on year is a great achievement. It’s a testament to the skill and hard work of our team to be in the running again.
“Over the last 12 months we’ve continued to grow as an agency, but these nominations show the quality of our work has continued to evolve alongside our client base.”
Best Low Budget Campaign – Wildcat Digital & Flagmakers – Royal Performance on a Budget
During our campaign with Flagmakers, we noticed an opportunity to capitalise on significant national events where flags would be popular, such as the Queen’s Platinum Jubilee and King Charles III Coronation. We wanted to rank Flagmakers at the top of search page results for flag and bunting keywords relating to these events.
Since June 2022 we achieved:
- An increase of £21,600 in revenue in the 3 months leading to King Charles’ Coronation.
- An increase of £14,500 in revenue between August 2022 and September 2022 to commemorate the Queen’s death.
- 38,000 organic users in May 2023 in the lead up to the Kings’ Coronation
- 72 first page rankings for the Union Jack Page during May 2023, and 22 Top 3 Rankings.
Best Integrated Campaign – Wildcat Digital and Your Sexual Health – Testing The Limits of Digital Performance
Our campaign with Your Sexual Health aimed to recover their sales and traffic to pre-pandemic levels and, beyond that, put them in a position to achieve a seven-figure turnover. Since June 2022 we achieved:
- Record revenue for June, July and August and passed seven figures during a 12 month period well ahead of schedule.
- Average 20% increase in organic revenue per month
- Gained 66 new top three rankings and 2920 total new rankings
- Achieved eight 80DA+ backlinks including iNews, The Daily Star and Yahoo News
- PPC spend has increased by 55% (£144K) over the last 12 months and Conversion Value (£434K) by 50% during Sept 2022 to August 2023 (vs Previous Year) whilst achieving ROAS target.
At Wildcat Digital, we’ve recently celebrated our five-year anniversary. We’ve gone from being a one-man band to a team of 18 in just five years, but we’re not stopping there. We’re now focusing on our company vision and a five-year plan to reach a triple digit headcount and seven figure revenue. It’s safe to say we’re excited to see what the future holds. Here’s to another five years!