Why should you Get Involved?
Creating a quality dialogue between an organisation and its potential customers can be achieved by an effective marketing channel – Event Sponsorship.
Sponsoring an Awards event is simply cost-effective, targeted direct marketing which leads to new collaborations, increased engagement, and new business. Sponsoring The European Search Awards puts you in the spotlight alongside some of the best digital decision makers from around the globe.
Sponsoring one or more of our events gives you before, during and after event marketing opportunities via the event website, email marketing and social media promotion to an audience of key influencers and professionals you can do business with, whilst re-enforcing your brand positioning and enhancing your profile.
You will be in the spotlight in front of a global audience.
Reach your target audience creating engaged leads.
Your networking can lead to increased sales.
Sponsorship enhances your reputation & professionalism.
Your brand will be across websites and social media.
You are demonstrating your commitment to the digital industry and its success.
Cost effective way to reach target audience and guaranteed leads.
Hook up with future collaboration partners.
Be part of a community striving to achieve success.
Who will I meet?
Senior professionals from across the Digital Marketing sector including:
MANAGING DIRECTOR > CREATIVE DIRECTOR > MARKETING DIRECTOR > HEAD OF SEO > HEAD OF PAID MEDIA > PR DIRECTOR > MARKETING MANAGER > CEO > OWNER > GROUP DIRECTOR > HEAD OF DIGITAL > CHIEF MARKETING OFFICER > PAID SEARCH DIRECTOR > PR MANAGER > CONTENT MARKETING MANAGER > DIGITAL PROJECT DIRECTOR > ECOMMERCE MANAGER > STRATEGY DIRECTOR > TECHNICAL DIRECTOR > ECOMMERCE DIRECTOR > HEAD OF MARKETING > PARTNER > COMMUNICATIONS MANAGER
Sponsorship packages starting from £1,500 + VAT.
Get in touch for bespoke packages across multiple packages across multiple terrorities.
- Position your brand or organisation as the headline sponsor, the awards will be billed in association with your organisation name. E.g. “Northern Digital Awards in association with X”
- Opportunity to deliver welcome speech / midway advert / closing remarks for the virtual event (structure of these to be established with event manager & account manager)
- Individual sponsorship of a chosen category (subject to availability)
- Headline sponsor credits on all event marketing including website, HTMLs, personal outreach mails, social campaigns
- Data of entrants across all categories at the event (opted in for data sharing)
- Opportunity to stage a post event roundtable or webinar with entrants
- Post-event ‘Thanks for attending’ email. Don’t Panic will collaborate with Headline sponsor in relation to message and content
- Opportunity to run a competition during the virtual ceremony
- Advert in the ‘Book of the Night’
Social Wall Sponsor
- A Virtual Social Wall appears during the show dedicated to the event hashtag. Sponsor the interaction and event community by displaying their tweets and Instagram posts
- Virtual Social Wall Sponsor credits on all event marketing, including website, HTMLs, personal outreach mails and social campaigns
- Logo and branding representation throughout the night on the social wall during the presentation
- Inclusion in the post-event email
- Sponsorship of an individual category, (subject to availability) and opportunity to announce category winner
- Opportunity to choose an individual category (subject to availability) and to announce and present the winner
- Category sponsor credits on all event marketing throughout the campaign including website, HTMLs, personal outreach mails and social campaigns
- Sponsor credits during the award presentation of your chosen category
- Inclusion in post event email
All our virtual sponsorship partners will have the opportunity to provide branded merchandise in our gift packages for finalists at the virtual awards.
Looking to sponsor, but don’t see the package you need? Talk to our team, we can tailor make a sponsorship package that suits you.
Awards Trust Mark
We are proud to have the Awards Trust Mark, an independent accreditation programme which validates the ethical process we operate on all our owned awards.
Opportunities are selling fast so if you would like to get involved call Ashley at Don’t Panic on +44 1706 828855
or e-mail [email protected]
Alternatively, to download the sponsorship brochure, please complete the form below.